The APX VCS Registry is the preferred registry by the VCS market
The APX VCS Registry is a trusted and secure platform for issuing, tracking and retiring Verified Carbon Units (VCUs). The Registry supports the VCS Association’s objectives to provide credibility to the voluntary markets, as well as to enhance business, consumer, and government confidence. The APX Registry allows project developers to initiate the project registration process, upload documents and request issuance of VCUs through our online portal. Once VCUs are issued, they can be transferred immediately to any APX VCS Registry Account Holder or to another VCS-accredited registry.
- In 2013 more than two-thirds of the more than 200 new VCS projects chose to register with APX
- Today the APX VCS Registry is the preferred choice by project developers with more than 650 projects registered (55% of all VCs projects)
- APX is also the preferred registry by offset buyers and now has more than 700 account holders
- APX is the only registry provider that has linked the VCS Registry with the Climate Action Reserve and in the near future with the California Compliance program
- APX is the only registry linked to CBL Markets, connecting buyers and sellers around the world to facilitate the secure and seamless trading of environmental commodities
This success is a result of the unparalleled expertise of the APX Environmental Team in combination with APX’s more than decade long proven experience providing registries for environmental markets across the world. APX has an exclusive focus on the environmental markets and strongly believes in the ability of market mechanisms to reduce Greenhouse Gas Emissions. To this end, it builds market infrastructure and exchanges in world economies that are shaping their environmental market initiatives. This creates a significant engine for liquidity growth.The APX VCS Registry Team has a strong reputation for delivering the best client service through expedient and knowledgeable responses to your inquiries. Our experience of managing registries for the past 10 years has made APX a leader in the environmental markets. We look forward to working with you!
APX strongly believes that VCUs are not an appropriate investment vehicles for individual investors. Click here for more information.